Instead of the usual card fold, I opted to cut my cardstock piece a little shorter so that I could add the scalloped square piece on the front. Isn't this a cute layout? I cut my cardstock piece at 4.25" x 7" and scored at 3.5" and folded in half with my Bone Folder.
I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch at the bottom. Notice the holes at the bottom of my scalloped edge? I used a 1/4" hand-held circle punch to make a small hole in each scallop.
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
- Inks: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
- DSP: Pocketful of Posies
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Scallop Square Duo Die, 1/4" Hand-held Circle Punch
- Stamp Sets: Style Beautiful, Love & Care