July 1, 2011

July Card Kit!

**NEW**   Card Kit for the month of July, I am showcasing the "Sunny Fun Stamp Set". If you do not own this stamp set, all cards and 3D item can be substituted with a stamp set you own. The kit includes tutorials and photo's to create 3 cards and 1 3D item (Sand Art Project).

Here are some "Sneak Peeks" of my projects:






For anyone that orders $50.00 or more from me in the month of July, the kit will be sent to you for FREE!

Kit includes 3 cards and 1 3D item:
  • Sandart
  • Telescoping Card
  • Popsicle Card
  • Summer Card

*****************************************
Click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page!



2 comments:

  1. Oh these look like so much fun!!! so colorful and cheery!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!