I had some clouds left over from my "On Board Merry Medley Kit" and I decided to use them today to help in creating a rainbow card:
There are times when I have all these ideas in my head and I can't seem to keep up with everything else to just sit down and experiment. Well today I took the time. I started out with 5 different colors for my rainbow. I used my "2-1/2" Circle Punch" and punched slivers about 1/4" wide with my punch. When you lay them all beside each other, they all fit perfectly like the colors of a rainbow.
The clouds were quite easy also. I used Whisper White Cardstock, embossed it with the "Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder" and then glued my pre-cut clouds to the back. Using my "Paper Snips", I hand-cut around the clouds. The help smooth out the edges of my clouds, I slid my "Sanding Blocks" back-and-forth around the edges:
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
- Stamp Sets: Love & Care, Heard from the Heart
- Misc: On Board Merry Medley Kit
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch