July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Jeremy turns 12 today! He is a 4th of July baby and we attended a BBQ & Birthday Party for him this afternoon. This is the card and goodie box I made for him:


We decided to give him money this year. This "Skateboarder" stamp is now retired as of June 30th but I like it so much that I am not willing to part with it. The background images are from the "Extreme Elements" stamp set. What a cool way to create a background and give it some punch at the same time. Below is a close-up of the goodie box:

I included some Girardhelli Chocolates. The box is completed with the "Matchbox Die" and phew, I'm so glad that one didn't retire as I just purchased it a few months ago!

The card:

Supplies for both projects:
  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Old Olive
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
  • Inks: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
  • Tools: BigShot Machine, Stars Die, Word Window Punch, Matchbox Die, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Stamp Sets: Skateboarder (retired), Extreme Elements, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Happy Birthday Jeremy and enjoy your summer!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome bd card. Just right for a 12 year old. I was shocked to see this stamp set along with the other action ones gone from the catalogue as there's really not enough "in the now" action stamps around and this one is so awesome. Hanging on to mine too! Great job Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I love how you did the background colors!!! I kept my guitar one too!!! I hate that things retire so fast. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!