Start out with cardstock measuring 11" x 4.25". Score at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5 1/2", 7 1/4", 8 1/4" and 10".
Fold all score lines in the same direction.
Using the middle score line at 5 1/2", cut a slit about 1/8" wide and as long as the center piece you will be using for a tag. For my sample I used a tag from the "Two Tags Die". I measured the width of the tag and cut slightly longer on my slit. The slit is where you will insert your tag or cardstock piece.
Using Sticky Strip, add a piece to each 1" end. You will want to place one strip next to the score line on one end and one strip at the very edge on the other side.
Step 4: Create your tag as desired. If you are not using a tag from the "Two Tags Die", a good size to use is 5" x 2 1/2". Decorate as desired. Note: the bottom 1" section of your tag will not be showing.
Remove backing from Sticky Strip. Slide card into cut slit.
Attach the tag to one of your Sticky Strip making sure the tag is centered in the slit and is lined up with the bottom edge on one side.
Fold up the other side and attach to the tag also. The photo below shows you what the base of the card will look like as you fold and attach to tag:
Decorate the base as you like. Completed card:
SU! supplies for card:
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink
- Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Happy Greetings
- Tools: Two Tags Die, BigShot Machine, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Glimmer Brads