This first photo is the sketch challenge:
And then there's the color challenge:
And then there's my card:
As you can tell, I opted to use the Color Challenge. I just love the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch and the new Pennant Parade Stamp Set. What a beautiful coordinating bunch to play with!
I first started out by creating a background on Whisper White with the Love & Care hostess stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I used Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron for ink colors. I then embossed my panel with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.
I hope you can join us this week. I would love to see which option you decided to submit, the sketch challenge or the color challenge.........surprise us!
- Stamp Sets: Love & Care, Pennant Parda
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch
- Accessories: Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
- Non-SU: Toothpick