June 22, 2011

Sneak Peek #4

Can you guess by looking at the card below, what I am showing you today, that is in the new Idea Book & Catalog?
Are you ready...............new In-Colors! My little punched hearts are all out of the 5 new colors:
  • Pool Party
  • Calypso Coral
  • Lucky Limeade
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Island Indigo

I also want to draw your attention to the stamped image in the center.....Delicate Doilies is a new 4 piece stamp set and the images are gorgeous. Kinda reminds me of the doilies my mom crochets. I stamped one of the images with VersaMark Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Pretty Postage, On the Grow (sentiment)
  • Inks: VersaMark, Calypso Coral
  • Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels

4 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Great way to showcase the new in colors. And I LOVE that stamp set; it has such great images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, love the way the hearts go around the focal images! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. The new in colors look great. I like the way you show them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. I love those new In Colors and your card showcases the new perfectly!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!