June 4, 2011

June Card Kit Tutorial

Hello Blog Readers. Today I am announcing something new available on my blog. I will now be offering monthly "Card Kits" tutorials available for purchase. Each card kit will include step-by-step instructions in text along with photo's of each step. Each card kit will include instructions for 3 cards and 1 3-D item.

For the month of June, I am showcasing the "Fabulous Florets, Touch of Kindness and Happy Greetings Stamp Sets" along with the "Blossoms Bouquet Triple Layer Punch". If you do not own these items, all can be substituted with a stamp set you own or a different punch.

Here are some "Sneak Peeks" of my projects:







I also have some exciting news for you, if you place an order with me for $50.00 during the  month of June, I will send you the kit for free as long as you have an email address!


Click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!