With Father's Day being just a few days away, I thought I would post this cute fishing vest you can create for your dad, husband, son........and I'll include the pattern you can cut out below:
I used the "Curly Label Punch" for the pockets. Just score and fold down about a 1/2" of the label and glue the flap in place. I hand drew the stitch lines with a "Stampin' Write Marker". The vest is tied using "Linen Thread" and the holes were made with the 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch. Sponge all edges of the card with "Soft Suede Ink" and a "Sponge Dauber".
Click HERE for Fishing Vest Pattern.
- Stamp Set: The Open Sea
- Inks: Soft Suede, Stampin' Write Marker in Soft Suede
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
- Tools: Curly Label Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories: Linen Thread
- Miscellaneous: Fishing Lure