June 8, 2011

Fabulous Florets & Ruled Paper!

This new stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog is fabulous! I can't seem to get enough of it! And of course it is called "Fabulous Florets"!


I had this idea in my head and finally put it on paper. I used regular ruled paper, glued it to Whisper White Cardstock, and cut it with the Top Note Die!

I stamped some of the flowers in Baja Breeze Ink and the remainder in Basic Black. To add just a hint of color to the Basic Black flowers, I dabbed a little bit of Baja Breeze Ink with my Sponge Dauber. I stamped one flower on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut with my Paper Snips. Plop on the card front with a Stampin' Dimensional!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
  • Tools: Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Swirls & Curls Verses
  • Misc.: Ruled Paper
I'm so glad you stopped by today!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. What a great idea to use ruled paper. I'll give it try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! You have made me want this set-love the colors and the ruled paper thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a pretty card! I love the use of ruled paper! I think I will
    try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!