For this card sketch, I wanted to use butterflies. I also dug out my Color Coach and found 3 colors that coordinate:
When I finished my card, I thought the sentiment panel looked boring so I dug out my stencils and added just parts of a stencil. I think that added a little more detail to my sentiment. As you all know, I don't like clutter or too many elements in my cards so the stencil kind of balanced everything out. What do you think?
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
- Inks: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
- Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
- DSP: In-Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Bakers Twine
- Stencil: Kind Thoughts Brocade
He is called a "Lunar Moth" and he is about 6 inches long on both ends. Quite gorgeous in person. His coloring was outrageous. A few hours later I was watering my flower gardens and forgot he was there. I got him a little wet and he flew away!