June 2, 2011

CCMC153

We have a sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary today! I LOVE sketch challenges......my favorite! I am having so much fun with these challenges......we even have 2 to show you each week due to the Summer Edition Subscription going on right now. Make sure you check back this Saturday for another good challenge!

This is the sketch for today:


My Card:


I decided to use the new Doily Triple Layer Punch to create my 3 strips instead of using cardstock or DSP. I also used my Color Coach to come up with this color combination. I wanted to make my stamped image layer "pop" so I layered Watercolor Paper over Watercolor Paper using Stampin' Dimensionals:

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Pretty In Pink
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons
  • Stamp Set: On The Grow
  • Tools: Doily Punch, Scallop Duo Die, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon
I hope your day is filled with stampin'! Join us for this great sketch challenge and see what you can come up with. I would love to see your creation listed!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it. The doily punch is fabulous and I love the way you used it. Beautiful colors. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background looks so lovely - what a great idea! And the colours are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is so cute! You are so clever to use the doily punch for the strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and following you now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn creative to use the doilies for your strips - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!