Today's Saturday Challenge is a sketch challenge:
How sweet is this card? These kids look like they are having a blast don't they? The little girl in pigtails reminds me of my 3 year old granddaughter Kaitlynn! The kids were all colored with a Blender Pen and Watercolor Crayons.
The clouds in the background are so easy to create. Use the Scallop Circle Punch to cut out one shape and use that as your stencil. Using a Sponge Dauber, lightly daub the ink at the top of the scallop and keep moving it to create the clouds. I even added a cloud in the sentiment layer.
For my Baker's Twine, I cut 3 pieces in equal length's and tied a knot on each end with separate pieces of the Baker's Twine. Glue in place with Mini Glue Dots.
Here's the list of supplies:
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
- DSP: Playful Polka Dots Simply Scappin' Kit
- Stamp Set: Sunny Fun
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons, Tempting Turquoise
- Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Scallop Border Punch, 3" Circle Die, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Blender Pen, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories: Bakers Twine in White