And don't the Pearl Jewels add just the right bling? It's so easy to add a little "strip" of them when the strips are all there for you to just peel and stick! I used the Scallop Oval Die for the background and cut 2. One in Pacific Point Cardstock and the other in Very Vanilla Cardstock. I love that this die cuts in two pieces so you can mix up the colors. I embossed the outer piece with the Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder. And to finish off my card, of course ribbon!
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
- Stamp Set: Strength & Hope
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Oval Die, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Daffodil Delight
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight