May 3, 2011

Touch of Kindness

Another new set for you today. This stamp set is called "Touch of Kindness" and is now available in the new "Summer Mini Catalog". I am a cat lover by nature so of course I had to purchase this set. Dave and I adopted 2 cats, Abbie & Katie, from our local shelter a few years ago.

I hand cut the little kitty cat and glued him with "Stampin' Dimensionals". I also hand-cut the scallop and removed the center with my "Paper Snips". The flower behind it was created with the "Scallop Circle Punch" and embossed with the "Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder". Add a button in the center!
To add thread to my button, I snipped a thin piece of cardstock, threaded it through the button and secured it with a "Mini Glue Dot".

And speaking of the new "Summer Mini Catalog", have you hopped on over to Create with Connie & Mary yet to sign up for the "Summer Edition"? Remember, keep peeking at their site as FREE subscriptions are being given away in the next 2 weeks. You'll see my preview project soon. I won't spoil the surprise by telling you when........just keep checking! Today's project and free tutorial is from Rochelle Gould and she created a cute little "Summer Fun Tracker".

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Inks: StazOn Black, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red
  • Stamp Sets:Touch of Kindness
  • Accessories: Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Rhinestone Jewels, Designer Buttons
  • Tools: Scallop Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Square Die, Blender Pen, Watercolor Crayons
My Information:

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I just used this set this weekend to make my PPA card! I wish I would have thought about sponging clouds...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is over the top cute - love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!