The card base was cut with the Square Scallop Die. Place the fold inside the square so you don't lose it in the cut. I used my Mat Pack & Paper Piercer to add a hole to each scallop.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
- DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Ink: Soft Suede
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Bakers Twine
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circle Die, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Bird Punch, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Die
- Stamp Set: A Word For You