We were all invited to participate in a shoe-box swap. What does this mean? This means I created a card that I will supply all the items needed for everyone else to create the same card. We add all the tools & accessories needed for the card inside a box the size of a shoe box. We will all take turns making everyone else's card and rotate each time. Sounds like so much fun! I'll post all the cards we will be completing in another post.
Here is the card I created for the shoe-box swap:
Stamp set: On the Grow & A Word for You.......
Tulips were created with the "wing" from the Bird Punch and sponging the edges......
Close-up of watercolored image.
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
- DSP: Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
- Tools: Bird Punch, Scallop Circle Die, 3" Circle Die, Scallop Border Punch, Blender Pen
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons, Whisper White Kraft
- Stamp Sets: A Word for You, On the Grow
Stay tuned for more samples of the shoe-box swap to follow!