May 12, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA93

Here comes the bride! Visit Pals Paper Arts for their latest challenge and draw inspiration from the photo below for your card today:


My Card:


Turn the new "Doily Punch" into 3D flowers! I punched 2 of each color and scrunched up the top one. Assemble with a "Brad" in the center and add a "Stampin' Dimensional" to the bottom of each flower for height and glue it in place. Below is a close-up photo of the flowers:


I also used the "Bird Punch" and added a few of the leaves and a few of the branches. The sentiment is from the "Happy Greetings" stamp set and inked in "Certainly Celery Ink".

I have 2 "challenge" posts today, scroll down to view another post for for Create with Connie & Mary!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
  • Stamp Set: Happy Greetings
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Bird Punch, Doily Punch, Texture Plates
  • Accessories: Brads, Shimmer Mist Spray
  • Inks: Certainly Celery

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Debbie! The brads make the flower come alive, a perfect sentiment placed perfectly! Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie! I love these doily flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use the new Doily Punch. These flowers are so delicate looking and I love the softness of the color combo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Blogger has returned! Love your flowers made with the new punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I love the soft colors and the flowers. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Deb, you card is so gorgeous!!! I love those flowers and embossing. The colors are so soft and pretty. Can't wait to get that punch!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your PPA Pick, Debbie! This card was fabulous! I loved the punched flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS on being a PALS ARTIST PICK for this week! Your card is very deserving of this award!! A job well done for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!