I love how elegant the large stamp image is. I used it as a frame for all of my other elements on this card. The bird was inked in "Chocolate Chip Ink" and stamped on "Pink Pirouette Cardstock" and then hand cut with my "Paper Snips". I used a "Stampin' Dimensional" to glue it the the background layer. For the sentiment, I also used "Chocolate Chip Ink" on "Pink Pirouette Cardstock" and cut it out using the "Modern Label Punch". Punch 2 of the "Chocolate Chip Cardstock" with the "Modern Label Punch" and layer under the first layer, one on each long end.
Notice all the little dots of color on the background? Those were created with the "Color Spritzer Tool" and a "Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker", so quick & easy!
The little "Pearl Jewels" add just the right amount of bling to finish off my card!
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Modern Label Punch, Bird Punch, Color Spritzer Tool
- Stamp Set: Notably Ornate