May 1, 2011

Gumball Cards & Gumball Machine

Since being chosen to be on the Create with Connie & Mary Design Team quite some time ago, I've learn alot from all of our team members. I eyed the gumball machine and gumball cards from Connie Babbert's blog a little while back and wanted to try all 3 projects. Connie did a wonderful job creating these. All 3 projects were a lot of work but well worth it. I chuckle when I have classes and stamp camps and some of my projects might sometime require a little bit of a lengthly process and my girls moan and groan. After all, how do you expect to create something that will make someone else say "WOW" if it doesn't require a little time and a little TLC! This is the gumball machine that is created with the "Petal Cone Die". I couldn't find any gumballs in our small town so I opted to use Jelly Beans! All instructions are on Connie's blog.

Card #1 is a large gumball machine. Notice in the photo below that I used a "Window Sheet" as an overlay:


Card #2, a smaller version of the gumball machine:


I hope you enjoyed all 3 projects. Make sure you visit Connie's blog also. She is a great inspiration! Thanks Connie!

And speaking of Create with Connie & Mary, did you know we are offering a free "Summer Mini Edition Subscription" to everyone that leaves a comment on a specific preview site? I am part of the design team for the summer edition! You need to go visit Create with Connie & Mary to find out whose's blog you need to visit for a chance to win. My turn will be coming up soon so keep visiting! Find out all the details by going there right now!


Glad you stopped by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!