- Use Stampin' Write Markers and color the image with both colors. I used Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler for ink colors, or ....
- Ink up the stamp in Basic Black Ink first from your ink pad, use a Blender Pen to remove what black ink you don't want and color your second color with a Stampin' Write Marker in Cherry Cobbler.
I wanted the crisp black look so I opted for option 2. I then used my Blender Pen to add just a little bit of Cherry Cobbler in the lower right-hand corner with my Watercolor Crayons. The cap is a 2" x 2" Basic Black Cardstock piece that I sponged Whisper White Craft Ink on all 4 sides. Use a brad for the center and I made my own tassel with White Bakers Twine. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue it to my Top Note shape.
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Word Play
- Accessories: Brads, Baker's Twine
- Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! I leave you with a photo of my daughter's college graduation with her daughter Kaitlynn: