I used the "2 1/2" Circle Punch and punched a hole through 2 pieces of cardstock. Build two owls with the Owl Punch. Using "Linen Thread", glue to the center of one of the circle layers in a vertical position. Glue both owls back-to-back to each other, positioning them with the thread in the center between both layers. Glue your second piece of cardstock together with the first layer, in this case the background card layer. Make sure you have plenty of snail or glue of choice where the Linen Thread lays so that the glue will create a strong hold for the Linen Thread and stay intact.
The background of the top layer was created using "Crumb Cake Cardstock" and "Texturz Plates" with my "Big Shot Machine". I inked up the "Texturz Plate" first with "Early Espresso Ink". The ink is embossed along with the image as. How cool is that!
For the banner I used my "Small Square Punch" and punched each end to create the ribbon/banner look and used the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder for the embossing.
Supplies for Card:
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Tools: Owl Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Texturz Plates, Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Small Square Punch
- Acessories: Linen Thread
- Inks: Early Espresso
- DSP: In Color Paper Pack
- Stamp Set: So Happy for You (retired SAB)
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/