May 24, 2011

Downline Play Date continued!

Here are a few more projects that we created at Jeannine's Downline Play Date:

This was a double page scrapbook page layout that we completed. We were all given the same items & products and had to come up with our own 2-page layout. We used the new "Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit":


We "wrapped up" this cute little tealight candle by adding a Top Note Die shape, folded in half, and stapled to the top of the Small Flat Cello Bag. The DSP used is called "Paisley Petals":


This next project was featured in our monthly magazine "Stampin' Success" and I hadn't had a chance to try these yet. I'm so glad we had a chance to create these. This is actually a "Coaster"! The layers include:
  • Window Sheet
  • Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet
  • Designer Series Paper
  • Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet
  • Cork Sheet
What is so nice about these is that the Window Sheet creates a nice shiny surface:

The next 2 projects were extra's that were added to our day by Georgette. Both projects are "baby" projects which we all love! Here is a cute litte baby stoller card:

And add to that a cute little baby bib:


For my final photo, I have a card I created by viewing an inspiration item. Jeannine had a beautiful candle that I forgot to take a picture of to show you. We were instructed to use the patterns in the candle and the colors in the candle and I created this card:


Stay tuned tomorrow as I have one more project that we created that was new to me!

Thanks for stopping in today and please stay safe and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what fabulous projects! You must have had tons of fun sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!