I purchased the "Bear Hugs" stamp set quite some time ago and can you believe I have only used it once for a Stamp Camp? The little bear image is so cute that I thought I would create a baby card today:
I stamped the baby bear with "StazOn Jet Black" and used a "Blender Pen" and "Watercolor Crayons":
The flowers are "Paper Daisies" with "Itty Bitty Buttons" for the center that are glued over "In Color Patterns Paper" cut out with the matching punch from the "Punch Pack".
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
- DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Tools: Ribbon Punch, Punch Pack, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
- Accessories: Paper Daisies, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Itty Bitty Buttons
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons