May 27, 2011

Bear Hugs!

Happy Friday and a long weekend everyone!

I purchased the "Bear  Hugs" stamp set quite some time ago and can you believe I have only used it once for a Stamp Camp? The little bear image is so cute that I thought I would create a baby card today:

I stamped the baby bear with "StazOn Jet Black" and used a "Blender Pen" and "Watercolor Crayons":


The flowers are "Paper Daisies" with "Itty Bitty Buttons" for the center that are glued over "In Color Patterns Paper" cut out with the matching punch from the "Punch Pack".

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Tools: Ribbon Punch, Punch Pack, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
  • Accessories: Paper Daisies, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Itty Bitty Buttons
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons

2 comments:

  1. Really Cute Debbie! I love how you shaded just a little outside the bear image...it really makes him shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! Fabulous! I love the colors and your coloring is perfect. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!