April 5, 2011

Thank You!

I wanted to thank all of my customers for a very successful Sale-A-Bration season this year! You kept me busy with your workshops, classes and stamp camps! Thank you! As a thank you, if you placed an order during Sale-A-Bration, your name was entered into a drawing for all of the items displayed above. Here are all the names of everyone that placed an order with me:
Names were all cut up individually:


Tossed into a bowl:


and VIOLA! Sally L. is the winner of my thank you prize!


Sally is a local customer of mine and what is funny is that she does not have email access so I will have to call her and let her know she's won! Again, I want to thank you all for your support. I enjoy being a demonstrator because of all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!