April 9, 2011

Stampers for Others Challenge #5

This months challenge for "Stampers for Others" is a "Spring is Blossoming"...spring themed, bright colors and a fancy fold! The stamp set I used on my "Fancy Fold" card is the "Awash with Flowers Stamp Set". I colored all my flowers with my "Blender Pen" and "Watercolor Crayons". I then used a "VersaMarker" and colored the center so that I could adhere "Dazzling Diamonds". It is so vibrant in person:
For the two side panels, I hand-cut all my flowers & leaves!


Card Supplies:

    Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White Inks: Early Espress, Watercolor Crayons, VersaMarker Stamp Set: Awash with Flowers Accessories: Marina Mist, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestone Jewels Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the colors and the sparkle... so soft yet rich! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!