April 16, 2011

Sneak Peek: On the Grow!

Back on April 1st, we as demo's were given the chance to pre-order ANYTHING we wanted from the new Summer Mini Catalog. You as customers will be receiving your catalogs in the mail soon (if you order from me!). The first stamp set on my list was this new one called "On the Grow". I love to watercolor........my favorite technique: And look at the little row of flowers........yes.......a new punch! There are 2 new punches coming and both of them have levers on them allowing you to punch three different levels, to create 3 different looks. You can layer them or use them solo like I did in this card:
Card Supplies:


  • Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Melon Mambo

  • DSP: Beyond the Garden *NEW*

  • Stamp Set: On The Grow *NEW*

  • Inks: StazOn Black, Watercolor Wonder Crayons

  • Tools: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch *NEW*, 1 1/4" Circle Punch (to stencil the sun)

  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads

My Information:


3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp!!! Beautiful card and awesome border!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card - love that use of the new punch as a border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a breath of fresh air!! I love it!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #13 on 4-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!