April 26, 2011

Scallop, Scallops!

One of my favorite new "tools" is the "Tasteful Trim Die". Take a peek at all those scallops I created below:
The sentiment is from the "Word Play Stamp Set" and cut out with the "Decorative Label Punch".
I stamped all of the scallops with the "Always Elegant Stamp Set" and sprinkled "White Embossing Powder". Use your "Heat Tool" to set. Add a piece of "Basic Black Satin Ribbon" at the very top of the rows of scallops. Simple yet elegant!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Rose Red
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die, Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch
  • Stamp Sets: Always Elegant, Word Play
  • Inks: Craft White, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Satin Ribbon in Basic Black

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/
  • 2 comments:

    1. I love those stamped scallops! The label on the oval is fabulous! Love your card. Hugs,

      ReplyDelete
    2. Debbie,

      I love this... sooo pretty.

      also, you commented on my pop can flower entry on Create. It's really an easy technique and amazing in person. the worst part is cutting the can, as the edges have scratched me once or twice. It's easier to put thru your Big Shot than chipboard. very smooth as the aluminum is thinner than it looks. I highly recommend it!
      Jackie

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!