April 15, 2011

Pentagon Treat Tube & Sneak Peek!

I came upon a challenge on Kim Score's blog today and thought I would try it out tonight, seeing that it's Friday night and we are being lazy! This little box is called a "Pentagon Treat Tube". Kim came up with the idea and tutorial for the box: I'm also giving you a sneak peek of a brand new stamp set that will be available in the new "Summer Mini Catalog" on May 1st. The stamp set is called "Fabulous Florets". The designer series paper I used is also new and is called "Beyond the Garden". I can't show you pictures of the new products from the catalog just yet.........only projects made with them!

Pentagon Box Supplies:


  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

  • Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets

  • DSP: Beyond The Garden

  • Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Jewels

  • Tools: Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Fancy Flower Punch

  • Inks: Basic Black

I hope you enjoyed my little 3D project for today. Have a good night & have a great weekend. Please come visit again!



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I have got to get some made for Easter... I am so behind, only because I've gotten lazy. lol I love those flowers stacked like that. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the print friendly option now. I love your blog, you have great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!