May 2, 2011

National Scrapbook Day Mini Convention!

If you are local and are planning on attending the National Scrapbook Mini Convention next Saturday May 7th, this will be the line-up of classes I will be offering during the convention. Cost for each session will be $3.00:

Praying for you:  10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Extreme Skateboard:  11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Medallion & Bird:  12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
On The Sea: 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.

Hydrangea:  2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
    Sunny Fun: 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    National Scrapbook Day Mini Convention information:
    Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    Where: Crow's Nest Presque Isle (across from The Aroostook Centre Mall and Lowe's) Banquet Rooms
    Parking: In the Rear of the Building

    The Crow's Nest will be open for meals throughout the day. Doorprizes will be awarded. You are welcome to come join us for a fun-filled full scrapbooking & cardmaking day. Plan on spending the whole day with us!

    My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I would want to do each one! How on earth do you do all that you do! Whew! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to I could attend! Such great projects - everyone will have a wonderful day. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. If I lived nearby, I'd probably be spending a good part of my day with you creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't know how you keep coming up with one slam-bang idea after another! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!