- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
- DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Elegant Lines Impressions Folder, Blossom Punch, Word Window Punch, Lattice Die,
- Inks: Soft Suede
Cut out a 1 3/4" Circle Punch. You can use any size circle. Draw a swirly like the photo above. After you've done a few, you won't even need to draw the swirly!
Using an embossing tool or something very small, curl the whole length of the swirl tightly around the tool, starting on the outside of the swirl.
Remove the rolled up swirly and the flower will form all by itself! Add "Tombow Adhesive" to the end to secure. I glued all of my flowers on the card front with "Tombow Adhesive" also. Thanks to Tara Bilbao for the idea on the quilled flowers!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/