April 15, 2011

Easter cards for the Grandkids!

Happy Tax Day! I thought I would post a card to make you smile even though you might have had to send the IRS a check in the mail like we did! This is the card I made for the 2 grandkids for Easter this year. Isn't this little critter so cute? I found the idea on Kay Sha's blog. Keep reading below and I will list all the punches needed for the card. My Card:
List of punches needed:


  • Head: Ornament Punch

  • Feathers on head: Boho Blossoms Punch

  • Eyes: Bird Punch, Circle from Punch Pack, 1/4" circle handheld punch

  • Beak: 1/2" x 1/2" square folded in half

  • Body: 1 3/8" Circle Punch

  • Wings: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch

  • Feet: Boho Blossoms Punch

  • Eggs: 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch

  • Sky: Stencil made with 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch

  • Sentiment: Easter Blossoms Stamp Set

  • Inks: Basic Black

  • Accessories: Brads

  • Grass: In Color DSP and Scallop Border Punch

I sponged all the edges and added a glimmer to the eyes with the "Signo Gel Pen". The sky was created using a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch as a stencil and sponging around the egdes and overlapping.


3 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! I love this card. Your little chick is fabulous and I love her eyes!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!! I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!