April 28, 2011

Create with Connie & Mary CCMC148

Dig out your cardstock colors and join us at Create with Connie & Mary this week for a color challenge! I peeked up at my stamp shelf in my stamp room this moring and made myself dig out a stamp set I haven't used in awhile. This set called "Circle Circus" offers circles with all sorts of lively, fresh designs to choose from. Some I stamped on my cardstock layer and some I cut out with circle punches:

Start out with a "Top Note Die" shape and stamp your images. Run through the "Big Shot" using the "Square Lattice Impressions Folder". Add a few more circles that are punched out with circle punches by "popping" them up with "Stampin' Dimensionals" and "Glimmer Brads". I also added some flowers to the centers with the "Boho Blossoms Punch":


Card Supplies
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
  • Inks: So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
  • Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Ribbon Punch, assorted Circle Punches, Boho Blossoms Punch
  • Stamp Sets: Curly Cute, Circle Circus
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brad
My Information:

4 comments:

  1. Oh so fun, I love it. The colors are fabulous! Great design. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Debbie! Such a "fresh" design! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card! Circle Circus is such a versatile set!! I love this layout, too! And the glimmer brads are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!