I decided to use the "Decorative Label Punch" in place of the 4 squares:
Notice the stamped image I used on my 4 pieces? The image is from the "Four Frames" stamp set and will be offered in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. As an added surprise, Stampin' Up! is allowing you to order this stamp set now! All you need is a $20 order. There are 4 stamp images and all 4 can be cut out with the "Decorative Label Punch". How great is that?
The flower was created by stamping 3 images from the "Awash with Flowers" stamp set and stacking them on top of each other. I fastened them with a "Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric Brad". These brads will be gone after April 30th so hurry and get your order in! I colored my flower petals by using a "Sponge Dauber" and "Pretty In Pink ink" and adding "Melon Mambo ink" to the center.
- Cardstock: Shimmery White, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
- Inks: Craft White, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo
- Stamp Sets: So Happy, Awash with Flowers
- Tools: Big Shot, Little Leaves Embosslit Die, Decorative Label Punch
- Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric Brads
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/