Start by creating a white-on-white layer for your background. I stamped the second layer with the "Sanded" background stamp in "Pumpkin Pie ink" and roughed up the edges a little with my fingernail. Add a scrunched-up "Satin Ribbon in Real Red" off to one side.
- Cut a piece of cardstock (I used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point cardstocks) sized 1" x 11".
- Trim on one long side of your cardstock with the "Eyelet Border Punch".
- Run your strip of cardstock through your "Crimper" a few times to break the fibers in your paper.
- Cut out a 1 1/4" circle from "Sticky Pages" with a "1" Circle Punch".
- Begin sticking your cardstock piece to your sticky circle by starting on the outside edges and working your way towards the center of the circle. You will be folding your strip as you move along at about every 1/2".
- Using the "Boho Blossoms Punch", punch 1 in Whisper White, of the largest flower.
- Using a "Paper Piercer", pierce a hole in the center of both flowers and insert "Brad" to attach both pieces together.
- Adhere to card front.
I hope you have enjoyed my 3D flowers today! Join us for the color challenge!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/