Today's card features the "Always Elegant" stamp set and a sketch challenge:
This sketch lended itself to a "Clean & Simple" (CAS) card:
I used a "Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker" to color in all the open circles on my stamped image and added a "Glimmer Brad" in the center. I also snuck 2 "Decorative Label Punch" shapes on the side of my stamped image layer. It really didn't take much to make this card elegant.
- Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
- Stamp Set: Always Elegant
- Inks: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers
- Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon In Pear Pizzazz, Glimmer Brads
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Large Oval Punch
Won't you come play with us this week? I appreciate all of your comments. Tell me what you think of our new "Stampin' Up! only challenges!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/