April 25, 2011

Build A Blossom

Addicting........yes, this punch is so addicting! Give your projects a touch of life-like nature using Stampin' Up!'s Blossoms Petal Punch. You can create a flower image that looks like you just carefully cut it from your garden by layering petals and leaves: I have a total of 22 petals to form this flower using the Pink Pirouette cardstock. I used a Sponge Dauber and Cherry Cobbler ink and sponged around each petal. I then used a pencil and curled each petal on the ends, around the pencil to create a slight curl in the upwards direction. The center of the flower is created using 2 layers from the Boho Blossoms Punch. I added an Antique Brad to the center that has been "popped up" with a "Stampin' Dimensional". Card Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette

  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand

  • Tools: Blossom Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch

  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Antique Brads

  • Stamp Sets: A Word For You

My Information:



  • Debbie Henderson

  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com

  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

3 comments:

  1. Your flower is gorgeous!!! I love how you detailed it. Beautiful! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie! Love the antique brad in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love all the petals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!