March 16, 2011

A Slice of Life


This cute little stamp image is part of a hostess set available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.......yes, you can earn it for free by hostess a workshop or placing an order for $150.00.
The Designer Paper used is from the In-Color Patterns Paper Pack which is also a hostess item you can earn for free. I stamped the image on a page of the DSP that contains polka dots. I also used my 1/2" Circle Punch and punched out some of those circles to add to my background.

Stamp the image 3 times! Once on the Whisper White background and twice on the DSP. Cut out the 2 from the DSP, glue one over the white layer and the second I added a Stampin' Dimensional over the first layer to give the little PJ a 3D look!
Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Stamp Set: A Slice of Life, So Happy For You
  • Tools: Top Note, Big Shot, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Inks: Basic Black
  • Accessories: In Color Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

1 comment:

  1. Deb this is soooo sweet. I love those polka dots and popped pj's. Too cute!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!