1st Project: We used "Vellum Paper" for this project. We first embossed a piece with the "Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder" and then used the "Butterfly Punch" to cut out 3 butterflies. By adding a colored butterfly underneath the "Vellum" butterfly, you have created an overlay that allows the color to peak through!
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Rose Red, Vellum Paper
- Tools: Big Shot, Eyelet Border Punch, Butterfly Punch, Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
- Stamps: Curly Cute
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Brads
Vellum Cardstock was used on this card. We embossed it with the "Manhattan Flower Impressions Folder" and cut out the extra above the flower. We then used a "Sponge Dauber" and "Pretty In Pink Ink" and added color to the center of each flower!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum
- Tools: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
- Inks: Pretty In Pink
- Stamps: Oval All
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/