March 19, 2011

Oh Sew Suite!

I am going to miss the 'Sew Suite" items in this year's "Occasions Mini Catalog" when the items expire at the end of April. Funny how when I first glanced at the catalog and spotted these items, I thought.....nah, I'll pass......well, I ended up ordering almost everything after eyeing a few projects made by other demo's.


Below is a card that incorporates a few of those items. I just love how everything matches so well together:

Scrunch up a piece of the "Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric" and glue it here and there. Do you like the "Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric Bards" that match the fabric exactly? Cute!
Doesn't the measuring tape look so real? I stamped it on "Daffodil Delight cardstock" and then I stamped it again on "Silver cardstock" and cut out just the end of the measuring tape and layered it over the yellow. I also added a brad to the end for a little bling:

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Silver
  • Stamp Sets: Sew Suite, Hodgepodge Happiness
  • Accessories: Brads, Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric, Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric Brads
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Watercolor Pencils
  • Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Blender Pen
  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

3 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated the fabric and the matching brad into the design! The "metal" tip on the tape measure is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love this set - I wish it would carry over into the new IBC!~ Love your tape measure~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your extra details to the brad, the tape measure and esp the way you did the fabric, had I of seen this card, I would of ordered it too. Your card is beautiful. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!