March 8, 2011

Ice Storm Photo's!

The photo's I am sharing today are of the ice storm we were greeted to yesterday. Isn't Mother Nature a beauty sometimes?

The birch trees below sit in our front yard. We are really worried because these usually all stand up straight as a board. Nice and tall.....today they don't look so nice and tall. Today's forcast call for some sunshine so hopefully that will fix our trees:

Trees across the road from us. You can see how white and icy everything is:
Even our clothesline has icicles hanging from it!
My Information:

3 comments:

  1. Wow...the beauty of Mother Nature! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are postcard picture perfect, but I sure bet you wish it wasn't in your yard. Wow!!! I can't believe you have power. I love your new header... I was going to mention that before, but I get carried away and forget. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh winter! Carla promised to send me some "meltin' weather" - think you need some too! We should look that that tomorrow with what we have predicted for tonight. My husband got gas for the generator.........hope we don't need it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!