March 26, 2011

Four Frames & Paisley Petals

Are my "Sneak Peeks" tempting you to purchase this stamp set and Designer Series Paper yet? If you've been reading my posts from the last week of so, this is my third peek at this new stamp set called "Four Frames" and the DSP called "Paisley Petals". These are both being offered as an early bird purchase from the new catalog that comes out on July 1st: For this card, I hand cut one of the flowers in the DSP and used "Stampin' Dimensionals" to make it "pop" on the first layer of DSP. The stamped image was inked with "Stampin' Write Markers" and punched out using the "Decorative Label Punch". This stamp set of 4 coordinates with the punch. I also added "Crystal Effects" to the center of the flower and sprinkled "Dazzling Diamonds Glitter" while it was still wet: Card Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Whisper White

  • DSP:Paisley Petals

  • Stamp Sets: Four Frames, Sanded

  • Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, 3" Circle Die, Decorative Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder

  • Inks: Stampin' Write Markers, Craft White

  • Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds
  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson

  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com

  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! I follow you in Google Reader and often when I see a card that catches my eye, it's yours! I love your work, thanks so much for sharing. Don't you just love Four Frames and Paisley Petals? Your card is gorgeous!
    Happy Stamping!
    -Laurie Zoellmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie! I am so in love with this DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card!! Absolutely gorgeous. I love those layers and the colors placed just like that. Love how you colored that label. Oh, I just love it all!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!