March 14, 2011

Fifth Avenue & Vellum II

As promised yesterday, here is another card using the "Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set" and "Vellum Cardstock":


I achieved this look by first stamping the flower image with "VersaMark Ink" on "Vellum Cardstock". Using the "Masking Technique", stamp the image twice. Sprinkle with "White Embossing Powder" and set with your "Heat Tool". Once embossed, flip the vellum over and color the flowers with "Stampin' Write Markers" on the backside. I used "Bashful Blue & Marina Mist" on my flowers. This creates an opaque color. For my next step I used a "VersaMarker" and colored the center of both flowers and sprinkled with "Irridescent Ice Embossing Glitter". Again I used my "Heat Tool" to set.
Supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Stampin' Write Markers, VersaMark, VersaMarker
  • Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, So Happy For You (SAB)
  • Tools: Bird Punch, Scallop Border Punch, White Embossing Powder, Irridescent Ice Embossing Glitter
  • Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

2 comments:

  1. That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    Vellum! I didn't think of that!! Going to have to try this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I so love those colors. Your stamping is awesome. I love the touch of irridescent ice! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!