I wanted to show everyone the versatility of the new "Cupcake Punch". Notice how I used the cupcake liner as a basket over-flowing with butterflies?
I first stamped the background image with the "Bliss" stamp set. I inked it up in "Night of Navy ink" and stamped on scrap paper, then stamped again on my circle which was cut with the "Big Shot" and the "3 1/2" Circle Die". This technique is called "Stamping Off".
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
- DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Folder, Cupcake Punch, 3 1/2" Circle Die
- Stamp Sets: Your A Gem, Create A Cupcake, Bliss
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Glimmer Brads In-Color
Beautiful blossoms using the "Blossoms Petal Punch"! You can cut as many petals as you want, you can cut any size you want and you can layer any way you want. I used 2 different sizes of petals on this flower, curled them around a pencil, sprayed them with "Gold Smooch Spritz" and finally, added "Pearl Jewels" to the petals and a "Designer Button" to the center:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
- Inks: More Mustard
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Designer Buttons
- Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Blossoms Petal Punch, Corner Rounder, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms, Build A Blossom
This is the Make-n-Take the girls created without the ribbon as I did not have enough ribbon for this size workshop. I had taken a photo of this card weeks before the workshop. I removed the ribbon for the workshop:
I showed the girls how I came up with the color combination of inks using the "Color Coach". I've sold quite of few of the "Color Coach" these past few months. What a great tool to own!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
- Tools: Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Elegant Lines Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp Set: Curly Cute
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/