March 9, 2011

Easter Blossoms

This stamped image reminds me of my granddaughter Kaitlynn. She will soon be turning 3 and loves to do anything with Grammy. She's my little helper! I purchased this set because of Kaitlynn:
I have to confess something, I was at a workshop a week ago and when I got ready to demonstrate my card, my heart sank, I forgot to take along my Scallop Oval Die. So I improvised. I stamped the little girl image on a piece of precut cardstock and showed the girls how to scrunch up the ribbon and I finished the stamped images but ended up not being able to complete the card. I handed Cindy the card I brought for my sample so she still had one to keep. I got home and the following day, I completed a totally different card with the card guts from the workshop:

How can you pass up this stamp set? You better act now because it will expire at the end of April. You can find the stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I have listed all of the information below:



Easter Blossoms Wood Mount #121905-$25.95
Clear Mount #122057-$18.95

Favorite images of spring with all the elegance of this wondrous season along with greetings for springtime celebration comprise this set. Delicate buds blossoming in the trees, glorious vines and floral flourishes, and the tender silhouette of a child delighting in Easter festivities are all marvelous decorations for your projects for this time of year as well as so many other occasions. Whether it’s an ornate accent, border, or even centerpiece for a religious card or a card for celebrating the joy of a new birth or sympathy for a difficult time—the images in this set present so many possibilities. Available in both wood-mount and clear-mount. Also available in French.

Set Quantity: 6
Are you leary of placing an order online? Contact me and I can order it for you. Do you want to learn how to set up an online account? Click on my link below to shop 24/7!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and your embossing. Love the ribbon too. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    I want to award you the Versatile Blogger award. Please visit my latest blog post at http://creativekaszazzbutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-very-first-blog-award.html to see how to accept this.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!