March 24, 2011

CCMC143-Sketch Challenge

The month of March is almost over, can you believe it! I can't wait to start digging in the dirt. I love spending time in my vegetable and flower gardens. Today's card comes from a sketch you can find at Create with Connie & Mary. I thought I would create a nice springy, flowery, butterfly card today. The sketch below is where my layout comes from:

The square scallops come from 2 sources, a Scallop Square Punch and the Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die:


All 3 scallops were lots of fun to layer and fill in. I did a little snipping with my Paper Snips to get a close cut to all 3 items that I hand-cut. Here is a close-up of the 3 items. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to make them "pop" off my card:

Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Bliss
  • Cardstock: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White
  • DSP: Elegant Soiree
  • Inks: Soft Suede
  • Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die, Scallop Square Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Neutrals Button, Brads

Have a great day and make sure you make time for yourself.......stamp your heart away!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! I love those colors adn how you made those beautiful flowers. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie- You really brought this sketch to life! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I really love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Debbie! I enjoy being on the Design Team with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!