Today we have a sketch challenge:
The sketch challenge is something for you to draw ideas from and even though certain shapes are depicted, you don't have to stick to those shapes.
This is my card for this week:
I cracked open a stamp set that still sat unused on my shelf called "Party this Way". What a cute set for a birthday card or to use for any type of birthday decoration. Notice how I layered my scallop circle inside a larger circle? Other than that I pretty much stuck to the sketch:
Supplies Used for Card:
- Stamp Set: Party This Way
- Cardstock: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
- DSP: Brights Paper Pack
- Tools: Spiral Border Punch, 2.5" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Heart To Heart Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Rhinestone Jewels
- Inks: Whisper White Craft, Real Red
I DARE you to join us! Let me see what you can create!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/