March 29, 2011

Another birthday card for Kaitlynn

This is my second post for today so make sure you scroll down. My son Greg, traveled 4 hours to attend Kaitlynn's birthday party this past weekend. I created this card so that he could include it with his gift: I used the Fox & Friends stamp set and created balloons with the Heart to Heart Punch: I used Linen Thread for the balloon strings by adhering the thread to the back of the balloons and either threading the end through the cardstock with a needle or adhering the end on the underside of the cardstock. Card Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Curly Cute, Fox & Friends

  • Inks: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso

  • Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch

  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White

  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack

  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson

  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com

  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright primary colours! This is a really fun card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so sweet!! I'll be she loved them all!!! Especially that cake!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased I stumbled across your blog, I love your cards, I may have to use this card as inspiration for one of mine if you don't mind! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!