February 13, 2011

Valentine's for the family

Happy Valentine's Eve! This is the card I came up with for family this year. I always send cards out to family for all the major holidays. Another excuse to create and I love to do it!


I used the Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates for the Real Red layer on the bottom of the card.


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
  • Inks: Versamark, Real Red
  • Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stamp Set: Well Scripted (retired), With All My Heart
  • Tools: Big Shot, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

Stay tuned tomorrow as I will have 2 cute cards I made for the grandchildren!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Deb!!! Love the colors and how you tied it all together. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Debbie! These colors look fab together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!