February 19, 2011

Tri Fold Card

My first try at a tri-fold card and I love the way it turned out. Other than the sentiment stamping, all other items are made with punches:

In order to create a tri-fold card, follow these directions. Start with a cardstock piece measuring 5.5" x 10.5". Score folds at 3.5" and one at 7" on the long side. Using a pencil, draw a small line at 1.5" on the edge of the short end of your cardstock. Using a ruler and a pencil, start your line at the 1.5" line you just drew and end at the 7" score line at the very top. Use your paper cutter to cut the diagonal line you just drew as a guide. Your line will be a diagonal cut to look like the picture below:

All of the items I used to decorate my card are from the "Build A Blossom" stamp set and the "Blossom Petals Punch" in the new "Occasions Mini Catalog". How quick and easy to create all the flowers you want in all the colors you love:
Folded flat:

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron
  • Inks: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue
  • Tools: Blossom Petals Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch,Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Square Lattice Impressions Folder
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Buttons
  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

5 comments:

  1. I love how you are fearless at trying new things! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, Debbie! I will need to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness! This came out awesome. TFS the directions, I will be casing this :) Following you from SC, stop by and check out my blog if you get a chance.

    Belinda,
    www.studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love it and can't wait to make one. Its on my to do list!!! Love the colors and rich flowers. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love the style of this card. Will definitely have to try this. Thank you for explaining. Your color combination is super.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!